Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our last outing with Dylan and Carson

My time as babysitter full time has come to end. The boys are now in school full time so there is no need for me anymore. For our last outing Bryan took the day off and we went to the zoo one last time. We had a great time. The kids are always so good and we always enjoy it. This particular time we went to see the gorilla and he must of been having a bad day. He go so mad that he threw his little plastic pool at the glass and then hit the glass. It was so loud and scared us to death. He then went and pouted in the corner!! He did not like us looking at him!!! It was a fun day, but a very emotional day for me. I cried like a baby when Dylan and Carson gave me a card, and I cried like a baby when I dropped them off. They have been a part of my everyday life for 6 years so it was really hard. I love those boys. Good thing we are family and get to see each other still.
















0 comments: