Maelie has been going to Aunt Sand pre school for the past 2 years. Can I tell you it is the BEST preschool ever!! She had the best teacher Miss Sandra, Mrs. Thompson (1st year of preschool) and Mrs. Jensen. Can I tell you that this little girl love love loved preschool. She would ask me everyday is it preschool day today? It was also nice this year because she got to go to school with her Best friend Gracie and her other really good friend Maci was in her class too. Her teachers were great and showed so much love for the kids. Well for preschool graduation they put on a huge production where all the kids sing 2 solos and do a bunch of back of sining and performing!! Every single one of the kids in her class got up and did their part, even the really shy ones. It was by far the cutest program I had ever seen!! I laughed and cried and just had a great time. Maelie was Anastasia and Jessie from toy story. She sang her little heart out!! I had such a proud mama moment!! She loved every minute of it. In fact her teacher said she knew everyones parts and was ready to fill in if any of them weren't there. Miss Sandra said that she thinks Maelie secretly hoped someone didn't come so she could do their part!! It was such a great way to end her preschool years.
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment