May 8th my baby Maelie turned 5 years old. Where did the time go? I can't believe that she is going to be in kindergarten this next school year. This year wasn't a friend party so we had a family get together. I let her do what she wanted that day so she chose to go to lunch at McDonald and since the family couldn't get together the night Bryan and I took the kids to the aquarium and to dinner! The next night we all met at Chick fil a, or chick cha lay is what she calls it and had some dinner. We then came back to our house for cup cakes that of course her aunt squirt made. They were so cute and she loved them! She got spoiled rotten and we had an awesome two days of partying!! I love this little girl.
Jane 23
5 months ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment