On August 7th Bryan and I celebrated our 10 year Anniversary! It has been the best 10 years of my life spent with my very best friend in the world! We have had so many good times and some bad as well, but I am glad I got to spend all of those times with the Man I love!! Being the Best Husband he decided to take me on a little trip to New York. (Thanks to all who helped babysit my kids!) We left on August 6th and our first Stop Was Buffalo New York to see the beautiful Niagara Falls!! We went straight from the airport to Niagara falls so don't mind how pretty we look!!
Oh my Heavens it was soooo pretty and I am so glad that I got to see this beautiful falls!! We went on the maid of the mist and it did not disappoint! It was so neat to go on a boat to the falls. You got wet, but it was so worth it! I loved it and recommend everyone going at least once!!
Our next stop was our very favorite part of the trip! We went to Palmyra to walk in the Sacred Grove and see Hill Cumorah and attend the Palmyra Temple! Oh my all of this was such a spiritual experience for us. We woke up bright and early so we could go to the Sacred Grove before we went to a session in the Temple. It was one of the most spiritual and beautiful places I have ever been. It was so neat to know that God the Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith in that very Grove. The moment I walked into the Grove I felt the spirit so strongly that I started to cry. It was a neat neat experience!! My husband being the romantic he is showed me a video of Parker telling me how much he loves me and then gave me the first part of my 10 year anniversary mothers ring! It was so neat and I love him so much.!!
We then headed to the Palmyra Temple! It was such a pretty temple and neat experience for us.
































0 comments:
Post a Comment