Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Our Annual Bear Lake Trip

Our Annual Bear Lake Trip was so much fun this year. We always have a good time and enjoy each others company. This year we rented a trampoline water launch pad. It was so fun, but I did end up breaking Bryans toe trying to get up onto it!! I totally slipped and fell on his head, knocked him off the ladder, but his toe decided to get caught in the ladder and break! I felt so bad! But boy was if fun watching my cousin Mike launch  the kids 30 ft into the air! Good laughs and Good times. I always enjoy spending time with my family and I think Bear Lake is one of my all time favorite trips, because we lay at the beach all day and do nothing else!! Well we did go to Pickelville play house to see Bandito!! The funniest show I have ever seen and the kids love it as well. What a fun trip we had this year! Until next year Bear Lake!























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right Whit!! We are going to Bear Lake!!! That's where we travel!
:-))))) annette