Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Dance Recital

This year the dance studio did a big Christmas dance recital. It was Jentry's first time on the big stage. I have to admit I was really scared she wouldn't dance once she got up on the stage and saw all the people. Well I was wrong, She was a ham! She loved every minute of it. Jentry danced to Suzy Snow Flake and Maelie danced to Pinecones and Hollyberrie/Its beginning to look a lot like Chirstmas. They both did so good and I was so proud of them. Maelie is getting really good and loves it a ton. I love to watch my girls dance. I love that they love it so much and can't wait to go to class every week. They both have Miss Sarah as their teacher and They love love love her. I can't wait until May for their next recital.

























0 comments: