Monday, January 05, 2015

Disneyland 2014

Bryan and I surprised the kids with a trip to Disneyland. It was the hardest secret I have ever had to keep, but it was well worth the surprise. November 19th was the day we were headed out! Parker woke up sicker than a dog, of course he always has to get sick when we go to Disneyland (the good news is that once he got to the hotel he threw up and then felt better and nobody got sick). I was so stressed out, but the trip must go on so I put on a happy face. We had told the kids that Bryan and I were going on a business trip and they were going to stay with Grandpa Dan and Grandma Jan, so grandpa Dan would drive us to the airport. We got to the airport told the kids to get out of the car and say goodbye. I told them I wanted to take a picture of them all before we left , but I was really just recording them. I said to Bryan why don't we bag the business trip and take the kids to Disneyland instead. Parker was like Yeah, but didn't believe we really would! Well to make a long story short it took us about 5 minutes to get them to believe us, and they finally did when Bryan pulled out the park passes! They were soooooooo excited (Well it took Jentry a little longer to get excited since she had just woken up and was a grouch!). I had made them little Disneyland goody bags to take on the plane and brought their Mickey ears. Bryan's mom and dad went with us and the kids thought that was awesome too. It was such a fun trip and this year was the best yet since Jentry was bigger and knew what was going on. The only thing is she wanted to go on the big rides so bad and would get upset at times. The good thing is we were able to ride the rides a lot more because we could get a stroller pass.   That we the BEST thing ever. We rode the car ride at least 4 times in one day. Usually you have time for once! There is just something about kicking off the Holiday season with a trip to Disneyland that is all decorated for Christmas. Bryan and I are not crowd people but Disneyland brings the kids out in us and we love it just as much as the kids. I love my family and I am so glad we get the opportunity to make memories with them. It was such a great trip and even more fun that we made it a surprise!!!



















































































































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This boy is gorgeous! I think he is like really beautiful and very very good looking. Luv his picture so I downloaded the original, made a few minor edits and put this gorgeous good looking beauty on display in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. When I loaded him in the display and turned it on for the first time he literally took my breath away. I fell in love with his beauty and good looks.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZzUAxajIZna1T7xe-0oGcHAUw0P1a7TDKw7TEgTKgsS5zFeZAdQJ3OOnwLY7ZjbX7aprH_OTuLVC7Ki4UyLzgRg8pLxgzV9D1uY5Zqm86p9eN6RmMLcb8grA8hRrFr8i4XQTJ/s0/IMG_4586_2.jpg