
Bryan was so excited yesterday to get his new toy out. He was so excited to mow the lawn he could hardley handle himself. You should of seen the big smile on his face while he was mowing. It was so fun watching him!!! He wanted to take parker on a ride, and parker seemed to like it. I have to admit I got on and took a drive myself and it was a lot of fun. I was speeding around that yard as fast as I could ( as you can imagine it dosen't go that fast). It was fun though. Bryan is sure proud of his new toy, and it takes him half the time to mow the lawn as it used to. Now he has more time to help me in the house!!!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comments:
Hey...when you're done with you lawn, drive that thing over to our house. You could mow our lawn in about 30 seconds flat with that thing. LOL!
Post a Comment