Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Parker's 4 month appointment















Yesterday Parker had his 4 month appointment. I had to work so Bryan took him. I don't think Bryan really enjoyed the shots. But he made it and was a good dad. Parker now weighs 14 pounds 6 oz. The doctor said that he is average on weight, but he is tall. He is in the 85th percentil on height. I guess he has his daddies genes. Here is a picture of parker after he got his shots. He wasn't a happy camper yesterday. I felt so bad. But he is a tough little boy and going strong today. I still can't believe how fast they grow up. It makes me sad some days, but I really enjoy watching him grow and how he interacts with me. Well he is needing me now, so until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad his appointment went well. Sure enough...he IS bigger than Seneca. Crazy how they grow. I hate shots....I always get teary. I hate the HURT cry. Sad. Glad he made it through. Have you put up the Parker's Cabin vinyl yet? How does it look?

Marsha Loftis said...

That mean doctor gave him a shot.!!