
This is parkers new toy. He was having such a good time playing. It was so fun to watch him try and grab the toys. The only thing is he hasn't quite figured out how to open his finger unless I help him. In one week we will be taking him in for his 4 month Dr. appointment, I am anxious to see how big he has gotten. It seems like he eats non stop. I can't believe that he is almost 4 months already. Time goes by to fast. It seems like he learns something new everyday and I am happy I get to be home with him so I don't miss a thing. He is such a joy in my life and I love him so much.
I Do Now
3 days ago
2 comments:
Looks Cute Hun!!!
Thanks for changing your comment options so I can post! YAY! Love these pics! So cute! Love his new toy! Seneca has a new Exersaucer too and loves it! So much fun! Crazy how fast the time goes, huh?! Seneca will be 5 months on the 1st of April! Holy crud! Congrats on your job! That's great news!
Post a Comment