We went to Bear Lake for may family reunion. We had such a good time. Parker started to feel better by the time we went so that was nice. We spent a lot of time down by the lake. It was so relaxing to be their. That lake is so pretty and blue. Parker liked to eat the sand. I spent most of my time trying to keep it out of his mouth. But he had a good time. We rented jet ski's and that was a lot of fun. Bryan even took Parker on them. At first Parker hated them but by the time he came back he was a sleep. Here are some pictures of him and Bryan on the jet ski's. 

While at Bear Lake we were able to celebrate my greandma Parker's 80th Brithday. My mom and her brothers and sisters put together a little surprise birthday and presentation. It was very nice. My grandma really enjoyed it. Each family member put together a scrapbook page for my grandma. It turned out really nice. Here are some pictures of her birthday and a cute picture of her and Parker.

Needless to say we had a really good time. Also while their Bryan and I had our 3rd anniversary. It has been a great 3 years with a great guy. I love you Bryan!!!!
To end this blog here a more pictures of Bear lake!!! love you all


I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comments:
I was just joking I know how busy you are but thanks and the pictures are great and hope you have an eternity of anniversaries
Post a Comment