Yesterday was Parkers 9 month Dr appointment. I can't believe that he is already 9 months. He weighs 17 pounds and is 29 inches long. He is in the 50th percentil for height and head, but is only in the 10th percentil for weight. The doctor took one look at Bryan and said "Looks like he is going to take after his daddy." The doctor told us that he has 2 teeth coming in on the top so that may be why he dosen't sleep to well. I can't wait tell the break through and he feels better. He also had to get his blook drawn yesterday. It was so sad. They had to take it out of his arm and he screamed. He didn't like that at all. But he was a little trooper and made it through it.
Parker is learning new stuff everyday. He now claps at everything and he also waves. It is so cute to watch him. He is into everything. His favorite thing to play in is the dog water. He also likes to give kisses to Zoiee through her kennel. It is so cute. He loves that Dog. I am so glad that I get the opportunity to stay home with him and to see him grow each and every day. Also an update on Zoiee. She is doing a lot better. We still have to watch her and she limps some times but she is much better than she was. They grow up way to fast!!!! Here are some pictures of Parker and Zoiee.


Well that is all from the Jorgensen family this week. Hope you all are doing well. More next time!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment