Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day

I hope that everyone had a very good Christmas. We sure did. It was Parkers 2nd Christmas and he sure had a good time. He enjoyed the opening the presents just as much as he enjoyed the present it self. We had a good time watching him. In fact I think that was my favorite part of Christmas. I loved to watch him get so excited and want to ripe one present open after another. The only part of Christmas that we didn't like was that we all had really bad sinus infections. So we didn't feel all to great, but it was still a Great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Bryans family and spent Christmas day with my family. It was an awesome day. The funny thing about this Christmas is that Bryan and I got each other the exact same gift. We thought that was pretty funny. I guess to great minds thinks a like. Well here are a few pictures of Parker on Christmas. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Parker sitting in the middle of the wrapping paper! He's a keeper.

Love you all,

Mom & Grandma Jan

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of little P!