Well, Parker Loves the snow. He couldn't get enough of it. It was his first time in the snow and all he wanted to do was eat it. He also loved plowing the driveway with his daddy. He had a good time. I loved watching him. Not only does Parker love the snow Zoiee loves it. She loves to run around, roll and bury herself in the snow. She is fun to watch. Parker though she was so funny. Here are a few pictures of Parker in the snow and some cute pictures from the weekend. Hope everyone is having a good Holiday!!!!



I Do Now
3 days ago
2 comments:
Love all of your pics Whit! Seneca is a definite fan of sitting and standing on the dishwasher door as well. Therefore, we don't get many dishes washed while she's awake. LOL! Kaden has been having a blast in the snow. So glad that the snow is sticking around for a while. YAY...a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
I found this site via sitemeter. I was looking at the details of visitors to my site and I saw they went through yours. I'm guessing that they went through the "click next blog" or something.
anyway, i just want to say that I'm glad to see that some people still use their journals to post something positive.
I'm gettng tired of seeing companies use Blogspot as an advertising venue or stupid teens whining about rubbish.
Great pictures! Keep up the great positive vibes!
Post a Comment