Well nothing big is going on with us. We have just been hanging out. Bryan did finish another semester of school so that is always nice. Our Basement is almost done getting sheetrock, so that is another big accomplishment. But the biggest accomplishment of all is our little Parker Walking. He is everywhere. It is so cute watching him. He is still a little wobbly but he is doing good!!!!! Parker also had his year Dr. Appt. He is getting so big. He weighs 19 pounds he is 31 inches long. He is only in the 10th percentile for weigth and in the 75th percentil in height. So we have a tall skinny boy!!!! It was such a sad day at the Dr's He had to get 7 shots. Needless to say he was not a happy camper the rest of the day. Boys does one year fly by.
Parker also like to climb on everything. I have to watch his every move. Here is a cute picture of him standing on the dishwasher of the people we were babysitting.
Parker's best friend is still zoiee. They have so much fun together. I love to watch them play. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have zoiee to entertain Parker. Here are some cute pictures of Parker and Zoiee playing.

Well that is about all with us. We hope you are having a good Holiday Season!!! I will leave you with a few cute Pictures of Parker and one of Zoiee.

I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment