Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring time, nightly ritual and 7 1/2 months pregnant

I am so glad that spring is kind of here. It has been so nice sending the kids in the back yard to play. They love being outside and I love it too. They always find their way to the dirt piles, but they have fun. I can't wait until everyday is an outside day. Here are a few pictures of the kids and of course the dog enjoying the sun. Look how dirty this kid is. Like I said he loves to play in the dirt. Well since Bryan has started working a part time job, he doesn't get home until 9. I let Parker stay up and wait for his Daddy. Bryan loves putting him to bed and reading to him. Here is what I get to see every night and it makes my heart melt. Parker loves his Daddy.And last but not least here is a picture of me 7 1/2 month pregnant. I can't believe that I only have a month and a half left. I think I am getting to the point where I am done being pregnant. I am a little nervous for the baby to come, but I think we are getting ready. I am going to try and set a for sure date with the Dr tomorrow. So I will let you all know. It will be nice to just be able to plan the day and just go in and have her. Also Parker had a fun filled weekend with His Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen. I will post a blog just about that when I get some pictures. So thanks Grandma Jeri and Grandpa Kevin!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, look forward love the pics. You must be the greatest wife in the entire world!

Bry

Simantha said...

Finally, we get to see you!! the writer (ahem blogger?) / mom/all your other hats you juggle! You look great...and heavy! Hang in there, counting down the days with you whitey!

The Faller's! said...

whit you are such a dang cute prego girl! you need to call me cause i don't know your crazy schedule. maybe i just need to come over and visit...or now that it's nice we could meet at the park! let me know and we'll get together.

Jill Hunt said...

Whit you are too cute! But I am sure you don't feel that way! Not much longer so hang in there! I wish I were that close. 6 more months for me. No fun! Thanks for the pictures! Parker is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! You're awesome Whit!

Love ya! Sara

Anonymous said...

I think I did something wrong before so we will try again. May 12th is a great day for birthdays especially for Grandpas little princess. Have a great day and thanks for being such a great mom to pampa's little guy.

The Faller's! said...

hey whit! my crazy schedule is pretty much like yours...home most of the day. i will call you next week and we'll get together for sure.

Meg said...

WHIT!!! I'm so glad we reconnected! You look so great! Of course I didn't forget you how could I.... we all had some great times together! Your little family is so dang cute! I'm looking forward to keeping up with everything you are doing!

The Sohm's said...

It's about time you posted something new:) Looking good prego. I feel your pain. You have less time than me.