Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't worry I am still alive

Don't worry I am still here. I have just been a slacker. I haven't taken one picture since those last pictures I posted. I promise this week I will get on the ball. I have just been exhausted and lazy. I forgot what it is like to be 7 months pregnant,then add chasing 3 kids around on that and I just run out of energy. But things are going well and we are all still healthy and happy. I have a Dr's appt this week, so I will keep you all updated on that. I will take some pictures and post them of my little p-man. Just wanted to let you know I am still here.

1 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

I hear ya on that one! But you need to post a picture of pregnant mama since I probably won't see you before you have the baby! Can't wait to meet her!