Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My cute little guy

Parker is getting so big!!! He is learning his ABC's and it is so cute. He is also learning a ton of songs and he loves to sing. He cracks me up. Enjoy some cute video's of our little man.










On Sunday we had dinner at my moms and this is what we found after my dad had given them a fudge sickle.


Don't you love Parkers look. Diaper and Tennis shoes.



So after we found them like that we had to do this.





















And to end with here are some cute pictures of our little princess.



7 comments:

The Colson's said...

I am so excited to see y'all!! And snuggle with your little girl!! She is just the SWEETEST!!!! I love to use exclamation marks!!!!! See ya next week!!!!!!

Love ya, J

Sarah Hull said...

oh my goodness, your kids are darling! I loved seeing the pictures in the post below of you and Jenni. How fun that you both had little girls the same age. The second generation of best friends! Too cute and so fun!
I believe your mom left a comment on my blog (the vacation post). How sweet is she! What a treat to get a comment from her!

heather said...

She is so sweet and well Parker is just a genius! :) It was so good to see you and the kids today. Thanks for chatting.

Kelley Rae said...

I had to watch the ABC video a couple times because it just made me giggle - what a cutie! And Maelie is beautiful!

Tara said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I can't believe how far that fudgecicle went into making them messy. So cute!

PrincessKatie said...

Hey Whitney. I dont' know if you remember me or not. ITs Katie Awsumb Larsen I found your cute blog so I had to say hi. Your kids aer darling and you are such a cute mom stop by my blog sometime. Glad to see you are doing well

www.thelarsenfam.blogspot.com

The Meier Family said...

Hi Whitney! Yay, I'm so glad you are a blogger too. We miss you guys! I cannot believe how big Parker is and I can't believe you already had your baby. She is beautiful and I love her name. Tell the neighborhood Hi for us!
-Dayna