Monday, December 01, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!!

We took Parker to Disneyland for his 3rd birthday. We went with Bryan's Mom, Dad, Sisters Sara and Elisha and Grandma Joyce. We left on Thursday November 20th and stayed until November 24th. The first day at Disneyland wasn't the funnest. Parker had the flu and was throwing up. He mostly slept in the stroller all day. I was really bummed and hoping that it was only a 24 hour thing. Well it turned out it was and he was ready to roll the next day. He loved every ride, but his 2 favorites seemed to be Pirates and the roller coasters (one in toon town and the Matterhorn). He loves to sing the pirates song and he talks non stop about the parades, rides and Santa's Reindeer. The day we got to Disneyland was the first day of Christmas . It was so fun. It got me in the Christmas spirit.

Can I tell you how much I love Disneyland and I wish we could get there more often. It was nice being with family. Parker was such a good boy, he never complained or whined he was all smiles. I am so glad that we could make his birthday such a special one. It was an awesome trip and one I think he will remember for a long time. He also loved getting his pictures with the Characters. They would always laugh at him because as soon as he got up to them he would turn around and say cheese until I would snap the picture. If you look carefully at the pictures you can see he is saying cheese. He is such a good boy and I am so happy that we got to take him to Disneyland!!!
Don't worry Maelie loved it too. She was also very good and loved to go on the rides. The first night and day were not the best for Maelie either, but after that she was the Best baby. Thanks to everyone who went and helped out with the kiddies and making this a very special experience for them!!! Enjoy some pictures.

Parker and Maelie's 1st airplane ride















Waiting for the shuttle for DisneylandMy poor sick boy

I have a ton of pictures but will leave you with these!!!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! I love Disneyland too! I am glad you got to go and had a great time. We took my daughter for her second b-day and she still talks about it and remembers so much. I am sure Parker will too.

Sarah Hull said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. Those pictures are fabulous! I think Disneyland is even more fun now that I have little ones to go with.
Sorry Parker was so sick the first day. That dang flu is really going around. Glad he got better fast though.

The Colson's said...

How fun...your kiddos just look adorable...look how big Maelie is getting!! so cute!! I need you to send me your address so we can send y'all a little christmas card this year! you can email me or just write on the blog! Hope to hear from ya soon!!

Love, J

Kelley Rae said...

I LOVE Maelie's beanie with ears - that is simply adoreable!! We love Disneyland too and can't wait to go back. Glad you had such a fun time!

Thekrogwoman said...

Yay! How fun! We're going to Disneyland in one week...next Thursday! Yeah, can't wait! We're leaving Katie home though so I'm kind of sad about that!

Doug, Shellie & Kids said...

Hey Whitney,
We grow up together. This is Shellie Nielson. I found your blog through our Hunter class of 98 website. Hope you don't mind me looking at it. You haven't changed at all, and your kids are adorable. Glad you had fun in Disneyland...We are hoping to go next year!

heather said...

Don't you just love Disneyland? It look's like you guys had a great time. So those ears on that beanie... freaking adorable.