Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love this time of the year!!!

This time of year is so much fun!! We have stayed busy, shopping, going to partys etc.... I can't wait for Santa to come and see my kids faces when they open the presents that he brought!!! I have also loved teaching Parker the Story of baby Jesus. He is always telling me that Jesus birthday in on Christmas. He is also always saying how much he loves Jesus. In fact the other day in the car he was naming everyone who loved Jesus. It was so cute!!! I am happy that he understands the true meaning of Christmas.



Parker also wrote a letter to Santa telling him what he would like for Christmas, and to his surprise yesterday he got a letter in the mail back from Santa. He thought that was cool and is excited for him to bring presents.


We love this time of year at our home and we want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! Hope we all take time to remeber the birth of our Savior and how much he loves each and everyone of us!!!! Enjoy some Holiday Pictures.








Also the other night we delivered neighbor gifts and Parker threw a fit that he couldn't go to every house. Here are little videos of my little boys break down wanting only his Grandma's and nothing else. I couldn't stop laughing.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That video was PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Kids do love their grandmas! Too cute! Merry Christmas to your cute little family. Your card from us should show up sometime in 2009 :) we were a little late this year!

Cameron said...

Parker should get together with Zach and give him some acting lessons. That was great!

Pate said...

What a great video! Those are the times! Merry christmas to you! Your kids are getting so big, man does time go by too fast!