Friday, December 12, 2008

My kids are getting so big!!!!

First of all My little girl is now sitting. I can't believe that she is already 7 months old. She has been such a blessing in our lives. She is so happy and she always greets you with a big smile!!! She gets the biggest smile when her big brother walks into the room. She loves him and boy does he love her. Here are a few pictures of my little princess.


Now on to my big boy. Parker is now potty trained!!! I have been waiting for this day!!! He has done a really good job and he loves wearing big boy underwear. In fact every time we put them on he has to tell me a joke. The joke goes like this.


Parker: Knock Knock


Me: Who's there?


Parker: Tom Sawyer


Me: Tom Sawyer who


Parker: Tom saw your underpants!!!

Then he laughs and laughs. It is pretty funny. I am so proud of him, He only has accidents every 4 or 5 days now and it is usually just a little one. He loves to tell everyone he goes on the big boy potty. Thanks to my Mother in law. She made him a chart with Stickers and got prizes to go with it, every 10 times he goes potty he gets a prize to unwrap. He thinks that is so cool!!! Here is my big boy on the potty. (I hope nobody is offended by him on the potty).


3 comments:

The Sohm's said...

I love that picture of Maelie in the bucket. It reminds me of the picture we have of Camri in the pot. WAY to Go Parker!!

Melissa said...

Yay for Parker!! (I'm jealous!)

Unknown said...

Cute cute kids!!!! we have been in and out of town for so long, But I have been meaning to drop you a note for weeks now!

And Whitney, we got your christmas card! thank you so much for thinking of us! And for the baby Mia donation - you are so awesome! Thank you for going above and beyond for our cause - we so so appreciate it!!!

Merry Christmas! xoxo