Bryan took a few days off so we decided to make the best of it. The first day we went to seven peaks and had a blast. I forgot to take any pictures, but the kids loved it. I have to watch them every minute because the both love the water!!! It was a perfect day to go not to busy and not overly hot. It was nice.
The next day we headed over to the zoo. It was pretty cool so the animals were out and about doing crazy things. The rino was stomping and scuffing his feet like he was mad, the Giraffe was licking the tree and we got to see his 9 ft long tongue ( I know it isn't that long but man that thing was huge and kind of gross). But what we saw next was totally awesome!!! I have never seen this happen at the zoo. Usually when we go see the tigers they are just all laying around being lazy. Well not today. One of the tigers must of really peeved the other two tigers. Watch the video to see what went down. It was Crazy!!!! Make sure you watch both videos!!!(the 2nd is pretty cool)
I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comments:
I'm so jealous I didn't get to see that in person! Back in the day when the cat's habitats were those small crappy cages, a tiger and a lion had a roaring match and I will always remember how awesome that was! Jealous!
Post a Comment