On June 5 Jentry was Blessed. It was such a great day. It was a little stressful because Bryan had meetings in the morning and I had to get me and all three kids ready and put together a casserole all by 9. Luckily I have the best mom and she came over to help me out with the kids. Jentry wore the same blessing dress that me and Maelie wore. I can't believe the dress is over 30 years old. It was so pretty on her. It was just a great day and Bryan gave her the sweetest blessing. It was so nice to have friends and family there to support us. We are so overwhelmed with joy by the support each one of them gives us!!! They all came over for a little breakfast after and it was fun to sit and visit with them all. The breakfast was good and thanks to all who helped out. What a wonderful day that I will never forget!!(sorry we didn't get a group picture before everyone left so we only got one of the grandparents and us).
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment