

Here is our little parker eating rice cereal for the first time. A lot of peopel told me that he might now like it at first, but he loved it. He ate it like it was the best thing in the whole world. He was so cute. So maybe this means we don't have a picky child. I sure hope so. This weekend was awesome with Conference. It was so good to be spiritually uplifted and reminded on what I need to work on. I needed it!!!
Also we are getting our basement framed. It looks so good and it is exciting to see it all come together. It will be nice to get the laundry room out of the kitchen and into the basement. We can't wait!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comments:
I bet he would like mashed potatos and gravy even more....
Post a Comment