Monday, April 17, 2006

Hanging in my boppy, Baseball and A good Easter








Parker has been wanting to sit up latley so I put him in his bobby and he loved it. He just sat their playing with his toys it was so cute to watch him. We also took Parker to the Bee's baseball game. He had a good time looking around at all the people. And no worries all the people enjoyed looking at him. He was so cute and so good. We all had a good time and no worries the bee's kicked butt!!!


We had a really good Easter. We spent it with the Jorgensen side of the family. It was a lot of fun and we had really good food. My mother-in-law did a really fun easter egg hunt for all of us but of course Parker got spoiled the most. Look at all the stuff he got!!!

Isn't he so cute!!!! He is all set for summer thanks to Grandma Jorgensen and Elisha. We can't wait to go to the pool and go swimming. I thought this picture of Grandpa Milne and Parker was so cute. Pictures like these are priceless. Needless to say we had a really good Easter weekend. Just to let everyone know Parker is a master at rolling over now. I now have to watch where I set him. He just rolls and rolls. I just love this kid!!!!

0 comments: