


Parker is ready for the weather to get nice. So is his mommy, she can't wait to take Parker on walks and to get out of the house once in awhile. Here is Parker in his little golf outfit his aunt Janice gave him. I think he is ready to go golfing with his daddy!!! I know his daddy is ready to go golfing!!!
Parker has been such a good boy latley. He is so happy and is always smiling. He has been so much fun!!!!! He recently found his toes and he likes to put them in his mouth. Well pretty much everything goes in his mouth. The other night he was so tired he fell asleep while Bryan was holding him up. It was so cute. Most of the time he fights me to go to sleep, so it was really cute when he fell asleep sitting up. I really enjoy spending my time with little parker. And I get to spend even more time because I am now working from home!!! No more training!!!! Well until next time!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago
2 comments:
He is seriously so cute Whit! We are also so excited for warmer weather. Kaden has serious cabin fever and Seneca loves it outside too! Can't wait! If it would just STAY nice for 2 days together!
Whit,
Cute little man. It is always fun to have summer come. YEAH!!!
Love you have a good day
Post a Comment