

Here is Parker with his cousins Seneca and Brielle. Seneca was born 3 weeks before parker and Brielle was born 6 weeks after Parker. They are going to be the best of friends. Either the girls will pick on Parker or he will bug the girls. It will be fun to see them all grow up together. Aren't they all so cute!!!!! Also here is Parker after his bath. He Loves his bath's. When I put him in the bath he kicks and kicks, needless to say I am soaked afterward. Look at those chubby cheeks and rolls on his arms. He is getting so big!!!!!!
On April 10th Parker rolled over for the first time. I was at my Best Friend Jenni's and he was laying on the floor. He was kicking and I said to Jenni "he is going to roll over any," and right before I could finish the sentence he rolled over. It was so funny. He rolled from his back to his front. It was exciting. I am one proud mama!!! Speaking of Jenni for all those who know her, she just had a baby girl on the 11th. It was exciting because they didn't find out what they were having so we all found out together. They named her Camri. She is sooooo cute. Well that is all for now. We love you all!!!!
I Do Now
4 days ago
1 comments:
YAY for Jenni! Love the name Camri! I could have SWORN it would be a boy though. LOL! Oh well...girls are so much fun...she will love it! Love those pictures! It's so fun to have all of our babies the same age. They will have so much fun growing up together. Love the pic of Parker just out of the tub. He's such a little chubbers. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment