Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tantrums, toilets and laughs

Well this past week has been fun. Parker recently started throwing some major tantrums. You know the kind where they kick and throw their heads back, arch their back and scream bloody murder? Well that is what we have been dealing with this past week. The other day he was throwing one so I put him in the naughty chair. When I came back to get him out there he was sitting on the chair with his paper chefs hat with big tears in his eyes. It was so cute I had to take a picture.




We also got Parker a new potty to put on the big potty. They other day my mom was waxing my eye brows and we look over and this is what we saw.



I was laughing so hard. Then the rest of the night he had to wear it on his head. He is so funny sometimes. He kept saying my potty hat. Also that night my mom and I were in the babies room touching up some paint and in walks my little stinker with stickers all over. It was so cute. He cracks me up and I love the picture with him and Zoiee. Here is some more pictures of my cute little boy wearing mama's hat. Every time I have it on he thinks he needs it.
And As for me and being pregnant. I am doing pretty good. Not to much longer, but it seems like forever and a day away. But that is okay, because I am not sure I am ready yet. I am a little scared to have 2 kids, well actually 4 because of the boys I babysit. But everyday I get bigger and bigger and more uncomfortable. But that is the joys of being pregnant. Today I have a Dr's apt so we will see how everything is going!!! Keep you posted on that!!! Next entry I will try and put a picture of me and my big belly.

6 comments:

Elisha said...

I loved the blog. Park is such a nerd, I love him!

Anonymous said...

It is never a dull moment with our little buddy around. Thanks for taking all the pics. so I dont miss out on anything hun.

Love Ya,

Bryan

Jill Hunt said...

That boy is just too cute and SO boy! Reminds me a lot of Joshua!

Thekrogwoman said...

Hey Whitney,

Parker is so too cute!! Don't you just love those tantrums!! I swear, the second I became pregnant Scotty hit the "terrible 18 month stage"! But I still love him! As for being pregnant, it couldn't go any slower. Just wait until you hit 35 weeks. I feel like I've been pregnant for a millenium!! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the pictures. I love seeing what he does in a day. It's great!
Sara

Unknown said...

Whit-

You're freakin hilarious- It's been a long time. I'm linkin' you up to our blog and will expect you to read my very funny entries.

Gabe

P.S. I wonder which side of the family Parker got his tantrums from?