Rules:
A. Write 6 habits/facts about yourself
B. Tag 6 new people, go to their blog & invite them to read your blog. Then they tag 6 new people and list those people on their post!
1. I love love candy. I am addicted to candy especially chocolate!!! I could eat it all day long. It is really hard for me to pass up candy, but I have gotten better with how much I eat.
2. I have OCD when it comes to knowing the time. I have to have a clock by my bed at night and I have to have some type of watch, cell phone etc with me at all times so I know what time it is. I also have OCD when it comes to being on time. I hate being late and I hate waiting on people who are late. I am trying to be better at not letting this bother me.
3. I love being home with my son. He is so fun to be around and makes me laugh all the time. I love having conversations with him. He always says funny things and most of the time I wonder where he has heard them. He is my pride and joy and consider myself very lucky to stay home with him
4. I don't like to go places by myself. I hate going to the grocery store, shopping, eating etc.. by myself. I have gotten a lot better at this since I have had kids. I used to never go anywhere by myself, but now and again I will go shopping by myself. I still would rather have someone go with me.
5. I hate to call and make appts, reservations, check on bills etc. I get so flustered when I talk that when I do have to call I have to ask someone what I should say or write it all out. My husband, mom and best friend can attest to this. I used to make them do all my calling. Now that I am a mom I do it, but I still don't love it.
6. I love a clean house. Even though my is not always spotless I still enjoy a clean house. I have a hard time sleeping and functioning if I my house is messy. Good thing I have a husband who is a clean freak and helps me keep it pretty clean.
Well here are 6 things that people may have or have not known about me. Hope you enjoy.
I now tag: Jenni, Janan, Jill, Natalie, Simantha, Jenna
I Do Now
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment