Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our finished fence

Well our fence is done!!! I love it!!! It makes our house look so much better. It was a long process but it is done and I am very happy. Zoiee is also happy. She spends almost all day hanging out in the yard and she finally started to eat again. So she is finally one happy dog. Not much more has gone on around here. Parker and Bryan have been sick for almost 2 weeks now, so that hasn't been to much fun. And I just grow more tired every day. We did go to the zoo on Monday and I will post more about that tomorrow. For now here is a look at our new fence.

4 comments:

The Faller's! said...

nice looking fence guys! i bet that feels good to have done...good job! can't wait to see pics of the zoo!

Anonymous said...

The new fence is awesome, adds so much to our house. Looks great!

Love ya Whit,

Bryan

The Ta Family said...

Wow, you guys are really getting ready to have a little princess running around the house huh? The nursery is all done, the fence looks amazing, mommy is getting tired. We hope Bryan and Parker are on the mend. You are going to have so much fun with little Maelie around. Parker is going to be such a big helper. We are so excited for you.
Stephany and the crew

Melissa said...

Whitney,
I tagged you! Go to my blog for the rules!
P.S. Your fence looks great I'm sure zoiee is really happy!