Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zoo, Daddy's little helper and my poor sick son.

Well I know I said I would post pictures of the Zoo a long time ago, but I have been really lazy and busy so I am just getting to it. We had a fun day at the zoo. My sisters kids had spring break so we decided to take advantage of the really nice weather and take them all to the zoo. Little did we know everyone had the same idea. But it was fun. My mom also go to come along with us and so did Janan's Friend. It was fun and the weather was so nice. I even got a sunburn walking around. Good thing I put sunscreen on the kiddies. The kids were in heaven. They loved the animals and were so good. It was a really fun day. Here are a few pictures of the kids at the zoo.
















As you have all seen before on my blog, Parker loves to help is daddy in the yard. He follows him around and wants to do exactly what Bryan does. I think it is so cute. He loves to be with his daddy and he loves to be outside. Here are a few more of our Daddy's little helper.
















These past few days have been not so fun. Parker got the flu really bad and he threw up all day long and it was so gross. Try being 9 months pregnant and cleaning up throw up. We had to change bedding twice, wash every single one of his blankets change every pillow case in the house. I have never in my whole life cleaned up so much throw up. Needless to say it has not been a good 2 days. He seems to be doing a little better now, so that is nice. Here are a few pictures of my sweet sick little boy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog, and I am so glad that P-Man is doing better I hate seeing him sick like that, and I don't know if he has ever been as sick as he was.

Bryan

Anonymous said...

Send that kid over to my house. I could use some yard work being done. Does he clean house???

Sara

Jill Hunt said...

Poor little guy! That is no fun for both kid and parents. I can't believe you only have a week left. That is crazy! Good luck and have Bryan post pictures of the baby as soon as you have her! Love ya!

Jill Hunt said...

Thanks Whit! We are SO excited to say the least and it really hasn't set in yet. I keep referring to the baby as it or him still. But it is going to be so fun to have something different around the house! Good luck on Thursday and we will pray for you and the baby! Love you!

The Faller's! said...

CUTE background. i love it! sorry i haven't done the tag thing yet but i will. hope you are doing good.