Well we haven't done really anything worth writing about. We are still trying to get our fence in. We got the post in yesterday, so that is a start. Now we just have to finish the retaining wall before they come an put the rest of it in. Poor Zoiee is having such a hard time with this change. She is so used to just coming and going as she pleases, but now she only gets to go out a few times a day and has to be on a chain. She is depressed and won't eat. I feel so bad for her, so I hope that this fence thing gets done fast!!!! Also Parker and all the kids I babysit have been sick with the horrible cold flu thing. Dealing with sick kids is not so fun. I just hope that I don't get what they have had. So needless to say we haven't been out and about so nothing to exciting for us. will come up with more pictures for next blog entry.
3 comments:
Borring but Incredibly Busy Jorgensen Family :)
Love ya Hun,
Bryan
I find out soon I hope! I am almost 16 weeks so we will probably find out in like a month from now. But I right now think it is a boy because we know boys so well. We will see. When are you having your c-section?
Hey Whit, I cant believe really 30 days left? oh my goodness! Well hang in there girl, as for boring days...i seem to be having those as well, next thing you know i will be putting all my paintings and stuff on my blog so i have something to talk about! hee, love to parker and bryan
Post a Comment