I can't believe that Maelie is already 1 week old. Boy does time fly by. It just makes me realize how fast they grow up.She is such a calm baby, she only cries when she wants food or she has a poopie diaper. She is a pretty good sleeper also. I have to wake her up at night to feed her. That is a nice change since Parker has never been a good sleeper, but amazingly enough since she has been here he has slept through the night. So needless to say it has been a pretty good week with my 2 kids. Parker has been so good and loves his little sister. He is always asking to hold her and when she cries he always has to come and tell me. I love watching him with her. He always says mom she is so tiny, or look at her tiny hands or I just looking at her mom. He is such a sweet boy. Well here are some pictures of her first week.
Friday, May 16, 2008
One week old
Posted by Whitney at 6:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is so precious. I wish I was a little closer to you guys so I could come visit her! I could just eat her up!
Oh she is so sweet !!! Way to go mom you are amazing! I can't wait to see her. Tiff
Again...so adorable whit!!! makes me want to have another one!!!!!!!
What cute kids they must take after their mother :)
Bryan
hey whit-
we don't know for sure where we are moving yet. we are waiting to see if anyone will even buy our house but we have been looking around in lehi. don't worry, i have plenty of time to come visit...i'm sure it will be a few months longer that we are still here in this house. next week we are at snowbird so maybe the week after that i'll come see you and your new baby. she is so cute. hope all is well.
Hey Wideload! (It seems so wrong to say that now. You know it's all in fun right?) I found your blog and you had your baby! You are such cute mom. I hope your doing well post baby.
Looks like Heather and I have the same bloggin' hookups. your baby is adorable. Congrats and so glad it went better than last time. your yard looks great. i am so glad I can now see you kinda through a blog. Good luck with the two kiddies, the fun has just begun.
Hollie
Post a Comment