Last week we got a few more projects done in the back yard. We got some new concrete that looks awesome. It is so nice to have that and it makes the yard look so much better. We had a big weed pile on the side of our house and decided to get rid of it by pouring concrete. It is so nice now Parker has a big area to ride his bike and play. We also pored a concrete pad for a shed. It looks very nice and I am happy with it. Here are a few pictures of our concrete.
Also this weekend, Bryan and my parents built Parker a new play set. I love it!!!! They did such a great job. Parker loves it too. It will be nice to be able to send the kiddies in the back yard to play. I will take more pictures of the kiddies playing on it another day. Here is the cool play set they built.
Well I am down to 2 more days until we have our little baby. We are excited. I will try and post some pictures as soon as I can. But until then enjoy!!!!
3 comments:
We love the concrete, and the playset was harder then it looks :) I am just glad that little P-man likes it I enjoy making that kid happy. Thanks for the post Whitter - Bryan
Looks good. I can't wait to see that little girl!!
It's beautiful! Love seeing new pictures.
Post a Comment