Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome Baby Maelie

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. It has been crazy around here. Baby Maelie was born Thursday May 8th at 7:52 a.m. She weighed in at 6lbs 13 oz and she was 20 3/4 inches long. She is a really good baby. The only problem we have with her is that she sleeps so much that she doesn't really like to eat. But we are working on that and hope we overcome that soon. Here are pictures of our big day.

Here I am right before I go into surgery!!!


Here I am on the operation table.




Here she is fresh out of the womb!!!




Parker holding his new little sister. I love this picture. He was such a proud big brother!!!



Our new little family





Isn't she so precious? We love her. I had a million pictures I could have put on here, but I will post some more another day. Hope you enjoy.

12 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

Oh Whit! Congratulations! And she is SOOOOO cute! I am glad things went well with everything. I can't wait to meet her and I can't wait to have my own little girl. Love ya!

The Sohm's said...

I can't believe there are 4 of you now!! It's crazy how fast it changes. Before you know it there will be 5:)

Pate said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie she is. You do good work:)

The Faller's! said...

Congrats! Maelie is sooooo cute and I am so excited for you guys. When you get settled in I totally want to come and see her. Hope all is well.

Elisha said...

Love her, love my p-man, love you guys! What can I say I'm a loving person!

Anonymous said...

She is the best little baby in the world, must take after her Dad!

Bryan

Heather D. White said...

CONGRATULATIONS WHIT & BRYAN! She is beautiful!!! I feel terrible that I haven't made it out to see you guys yet. We will probably just come and snuggle her when we are there on Sunday. Love the pictures. She is so cute and looks so much like Parker!!! Can't wait to see her!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATUMALATIONS!!!!!! i have been checking the blog everyday to see when you would post the big news and news of how the two and the four of you were doing. I am so happy for you whitey! and she is beautiful like her mama. well rest up, and dont worry Noesheen slept the first couple of months away (or so i felt like she did). She will adjust to the new world and time on her own! She will develop soo fast enjoy your rest.
lots of loloma (love)
Simi

The Colson's said...

She is adorable whit!!!!!! congratulations!! Caleb can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya, j

Amy said...

Congrats on baby Maelie! What a cute name and what a darling little baby girl. I love that last picture you posted of her with her eyes open - precious!

Sara said...

Maelie is cute!! We love her. I think I love seeing Parker around more than anything though. He sure loves her!!

Thekrogwoman said...

She is darling!! So glad she's here! Can't wait to meet her in person!