We had a good memorial weekend!!! We decided to take Parker bowling. He was so excited and had such a good time. He wanted it to be his turn every time, but when Bryan or I would go up to bowl he would yell as loud as he could, " Go Mommy, Go Daddy"!! It was so cute. It thought it was so cool that he could lift the bowling ball all by himself. It was a little nerve racking for me, but he seemed to always make it to the line before he would almost drop it. He was so fun to watch and he had the time of his life. Here are a few pictures of our little bowler. 

After we went bowling, we let Parker play the games. He was in Heaven driving the race cars. He had such a good time he didn't want to leave. Here he is driving.

Also Maelie is now 3 weeks old (Well tomorrow). It is crazy how time fly's. She has been so much fun and a good little baby. She has had an upset stomach lately, so if anyone has any ideas to help me with that, I would love it. But other than that she is good and sleeps like a champ. Here are some cute pictures I took of her yesterday.


Doesn't she look so cute in this outfit, well she did until he had a major blow out while we were visiting my best friend Jenni who just had a baby (More to come of her sweet little one). We were at Alta View Hospital and of course I didn't have an extra outfit. It was a mess and clear up to her neck. Good thing my Best Friends little sister was holding her so I didn't get poop all over me!!! Just kidding. But the hospital gave me a onsie so I was okay. But holy cow was it gross and everywhere!!! It has been and adjustment to having 2 kids, but it has been a blast. I love my kids and I love that I get to spend my days with them!!!
9 comments:
Cute kids love the new blog.
Bryan
How cute! She really is a doll. That was great that you guys took Parker out. My boys really like bowling too.
she is adorable for the runs, if it has not cured it self and if you are only breastfeeding, check to see what you are eating that might has triggered it, otherwise, feel her tummy, if it is cool to the touch, massage very gently, sometimes when their tummy is cold, it triggers the runs (old japanese nurse told me!!)
Hey Whitney, this is Megan (McFadden) Zierse! I saw your comment on Hollie's Blog. I hope you don't mind me stopping by! Your family is so cute! It has been a long time since I saw you last. My sister in law, mentioned you had a new baby. Little girls are lots of fun! It is good to see you are well. Tell Elisha and Sara hello from me!
Hey Megan!! I want to be invited to see your blog. (Sorry Whit and Bry that I have to use your blog to establish contact again.) Megan, if you see this posting, email me sometime sarabosen@savageservices.com.
Is it too early for Maelie to have slurpees?? I could get her hooked like I have Parker hooked.
Your kids are so cute. Your little boy looked so cute in his McQueen shirt in the race car. Oh and as for the poop. It's just nasty.
Hey Whitney I don't know if you've got any emails from the class officers but they want to list blogs on the reunion website but they want permission first. If you want yours on there email hunterclassof98@yahoo.com I put mine on there but had Kelley take it off until others are on there too. :)
hey whit, i let my kids suck on a peppermint candy cane when their bellies were upset and they were so stinkin unhappy the peppermint soothes the tummy or you can make some peppermint tea and put some in a bottle. sounds funny but it works. good luck finding some candy canes, look in your christmas junk.
Whitney, cute pics! Maelie and Parker are cuties, it makes me want another little one....maybe in another year. Those blow out days I definitely don't miss.
Post a Comment