Friday, June 13, 2008

1 month old and a cute big brother.

Maelie is now one month old. I can't believe how time flys. She is still a really good baby and sleeps so good. I love it. She is so much fun to have around. She just started smiling, and it is so cute!!! Parker still loves her very much. He is always kissing her. It was so funny, Yesterday I had laid Maelie on the couch and she spit up. Parker came to me and was like "mom, Maelie spit up." So I went to check on her and I was like" Oh Maelie" And Parker say" Honey don't spit up". It was so cute!!! He loves his sister. Here are a few pictures of my cute kids.


















Bryan also took Parker to the Bee's baseball game. He had a good time with his Daddy. Here is a cute picture of the Best Buddies!!!!

And of course Parker isn't really into baseball, he would rather go up and down the stairs a million times.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang my kids are cute!

Bryan

heather said...

She is so cute and your little boy with his dad, is just so fetchin sweet! Don't you love how those kiddies love their daddies? p.s. nice new background.

The Colson's said...

I have to agree with everyone else...y'all just have the cutest family!! Maelie is just the prettiest little gal!! I can't wait to meet her @ Bear Lake 2008...it's fun to have cousins that are the same age!!!
Love ya, Jenna
PS how do you get such cool backgrounds...let me know how you do it!!!

Tara said...

Hi Whit!! I am so excited to see you too. It should be fun! Your family is darling. Congrats on the new baby!

Sara said...

Who took that awesome baseball picture? Parker was really good at the baseball games. This was his 2nd night in a row going. The first night he'd practice his batting when the real batters were. He hit several homeruns! He was done watching the game because his rainbow snowcone ran out.

Simantha said...

hey you, i know its been such a long time, since i caught up with you, your kids are growing up so fast and so darn cute...i think your little boy looks like his daddy! i was going through some old miss stuff and came across the correspondence between us and the jorgi and elli on Don Huan...remember that? had a good laugh!

Unknown said...

Whit-

Congrats on your new baby- I haven't been on blogger for a few weeks- the last time I checked you were fixing your fence and now, whalla! you have you baby.

We are dying for our to come out- can't wait.

g

The Ta Family said...

Great Blog!! Glad to see that little Parker is sporting the Atlanta Braves gear. His parents have great taste. As for Maelie, she is just beautiful..