A week ago my best friend had her 3rd child Madison. She is such a cutie. Jenni didn't find out what she was having a head of time so we had to wait until we visited her in the hospital to see what she had. I was so excited to see that she had a little girl so that Maelie had a fun little friend. I can't believe that 20 plus years has gone by since I first met my friend Jenni. We have been best friend ever since. We have been through everything together and she will never know how much she has meant in my life. She truly is a best friend. You know that you are the best of friends when you can live together as roommates and never fight!!!! Thanks for everything you have done for me and for being the best friend ever!!! I love you!!!
Here are some cute pictures of future best friend Maelie(on the right) and Madison
10 comments:
Thanks WHIT!!! Of course you made me get teary-eyed. You are the best friend ever!! I'm so excited that Maelie and Madison are so close in age and that they will be the best of friends!!
Hi Whitney! This Liane (Tuia) Pincock. I use to work with you at PEI - hope you remember. Haha. I hope you don't mind me coming on your blog but it's nice to see your beautiful family.
Congrats Jenni, Whit and Jenni really are the best of friends they are more like sisters!
Bryan
Congrats you guys, she is beautiful!
Cute pictures of the prego mamas and the two sweet little baby girls! Congrats to you both!
Look at those cute mommies and babies! How fun that Jenny had a girl just a couple weeks after you.
cute pics! I want to see cute little Maelie in person soon. Have you visited Med One yet? Maybe we could go the same day so we could meet!!
What's up Ms. White?
hey whityney, here is the . Let me know what you seriously think about going. You should email Kelley and tell her to put your blog link on their blog, if you want of course.
Also, that is a cute picture of the two prego mamas!
Hey bird. It is nice to hear from you. How the heck are you?
Post a Comment