Friday, June 06, 2008

swimming

Parker wanted to go swimming really bad and had been asking us for days, so Bryan decided to take him. My mom and dad's back door neighbors have a pool so we went to their house. He had such a good time. He was freezing and still didn't want to get out. The highlight of the night was when he decided he wanted to go down the slide all by him self. I really didn't think he would do it, but after one time he wanted to go down again and again. Here is a video clip of him going down the slide.






Here are some more pictures of him and his Daddy swimming in the pool. Lately when I ask him if he is mama's boy or Daddy's boy. He always says Daddy's first, and then he feels bad and hurry and adds in " and Mamma's". Funny boy. And out of the blue yesterday he said " Mama, you are the best mom in the whole world". How cute is that. It about melted my heart. I love my kids!!!!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is my best little buddy, I love that kid to death, and Maelie is so sweet and precious I love my kids they take after their gorgeous Mom!

Bryan

heather said...

Man what a stud, he flew down that slide!

OK so don't even feel stupid about going alone to the dinner if you decide to. Hollie and I will be going without husbands too. Come with us! That would be so much fun! I am for sure going to take my kiddies to the park that day too.

heather said...

Oh my heck, your husbands comment is the sweetest thing ever.

p.s. you are one gorgeous momma!

Pate said...

I can't believe he went down that slide either. I am scared of it! I need to utilize my cousins pool a little more this summer. Let me know when you go and I will try to meet you there.

Also, I am down with going to the reunion without the hubbies. Let me know if you are.

The Faller's! said...

Hey Whit!
Parker is a little dare devil. How fun for him! Anyway, my mom said you were interested in some of the felt stuff from her party and she wanted me to let you know her party is over but I am having one on July 16th at my house. They have the cutest stuff and if you want I can bring you over a catalog before the party and show you some of the stuff i have and see if parker likes it. just let me know. hope you are doing good.

nat

heather said...

I don't know if you have gotten the last email from the class officers, so email me heather.carlile27@gmail.com and I will send it over. (you probably already got it, i am just excited to all get together.)

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Hello Whitney!! How are you? I haven't seen you forever! Glad to see things are going well. Check out my blog!

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Things have been pretty good. I finally graduated from Westminster with my BS in Accounting on May 31st. I'm going to enjoy not having to deal with school anymore. The boys have been doing well other than Kyle's 22 day stay in the hospital with pneumonia. We're looking forward to a fun summer. How are you?