Monday, June 23, 2008

Zoo and 10 Year reunion!!!

Friday my mom and I took my nieces and nephews, Parker and Maelie to the zoo. We had such a good time. The kids loved it. Parker loves animals and gets so excited to see them. His favorite are the Elephants. The whole time he kept saying " I want to go see the elephants". We went early so we were finished before it got to hot, so that was nice. I love getting out of the house and the zoo was a hit with the kids.
















On Saturday I had my ten year reunion. I can't believe it has been that long. I guess I am just getting old. I had a good time and it was a blast seeing everyone. It is funny how it has been ten years since we have all seen each other but it seemed like it was just yesterday. It was fun to just chit chat and catch up on what has been going on for the past 10 years. So for those of you who read my blog, it was GREAT to see you!!!! Here are a few pictures!!


Karilee and Emily

Tracy and her cute husband


Tracy, Me and Krista



Heidi, Tara, me, Hollie, Heather, Hailey, Rachelle, Karilee


Emily, Sarah, Me, Marci, Teisha

3 comments:

heather said...

It was so good to see you too! You look so good! We will definately have to get all the kiddies together soon.

The Colson's said...

How did you handle all of those kiddos?!? You need to post a pic of you all ten years ago too!! You do look great!!!
See ya soon, J

Pate said...

Funny that you were at the zoo on Friday as well. Bummer I didn't see you there. It was fun to see and talk to you at the reunion. Maelie is a doll. Seriously, let me know when you are going swimming and I will meet you there.