Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July and Sprinkler fun

We had a good 4th of July. Parker went with his Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen to see Wall E. He really enjoyed it. Bryan, Maelie and I just hung out at home. We are trying to finish our basement so Bryan and my mom spent the day laying the floor and I just cleaned up the house a little. I did do a little shopping though. That night we had a bbq and did some fireworks at my moms house. It was so cute, every time that Bryan would go to light the firework, Parker would yell "Daddy be careful, don't get burned". Parker loved watching the fireworks and I am sure if we would have let him light them he would have. He had no fear what so ever and that made me one nervous mom. Here are a few pictures of my kids in their cute little 4th of July outfits. (I forgot my camera for the firework part of the day).


Parker also loves to run through the sprinklers. I wish I had some cool water slide or pool, but I don't so I settle for a good old fashion sprinkler. Parker and the kids I babysit (Carson and Dylan) had such a good time. They even convinced me to run through it with them. I actually had a really good time and I think I will be joining them every time. Enjoy a few pictures of them. (Don't worry I will spare any swimsuit pictures of me).

6 comments:

Pate said...

Yeah for water time! I am becoming a summer fan as Gavin and Bre get older. I love being able to go outside and do fun/simple things like that.

ellisboys said...

my kids are big fans of the sprinkler, don't get all elaborate, they don't care, just give em something wet and they are good. what they don't know won't hurt them.

Thekrogwoman said...

So cute!! Looks like fun! Katie has that exact 4th of July outfit that Maelie is wearing!! Cute stuff!

Sara said...

Could your kids be any cuter!!! It will be really fun in a couple months to start comparing how much P-man and Maelie look alike. I went back to your very first posting and that was when Parker was 4 months old. They already look so much alike. They are great kids!! Love 'em to death!

heather said...

My boys love the sprinkler. That is where it is at. They are so cute and I am sure Maelie will love it as she gets older too. You are such a fun mom.

Melissa said...

Cute pics!