Yesterday we went to the Dinosaur museum with my sister and her kids. It was a lot of fun. Parker is obsessed with Dinosaurs, so he had a blast. He loved playing in the sand and looking at all the big Dino's. It was fun to get out of the house and spend time with my sister. Here are a few pictures from our adventure.
Maelie taking a snooze.
All the kiddies hanging out on the Dino.
All the kiddies by the shark, plus one little girl I don't know.
And my little princess is almost 2 months old. She is getting so big. Time flys by so fast. They get to big to fast. I wish we could just keep them small forever. I can't tell you how much I love my kids. Everyday when i look at them I feel very blessed to have them. Here is a picture of my little princess.
8 comments:
Love the new blog Whitter!
Bryan
Whitney,
Your little Maeli really is a doll and I absolutely loved the way you guys did her room. I should have taken a picture of it while I was there, so I could copy you. Just kidding but when I get to that point though, I may call you to see what that white stuff was that you guys put on her wall. PS- Parker is a little stud as well.
What a fun mom you are! I love that you are brave enough to take your kiddos out and about. I am slowly working that way, but I feel like it is a disaster just waiting to happen now that I have three. :)
I agree you little girl is a princess, I love the bow!
Kristi
I can't believe how big Maeli has gotten since I saw her at the reunion. She is so cute. My kids love the dino museum. I feel that Payton and Parker and Isaac would have so much fun together. Michelle Rogers and I are talking about getting together next week sometime. Would you be down?
Gavin loves that Museum as well. He has been asking when we are going to go again! Maelie is too cute.
Holy cow, your baby is so cute! Isn't the dino museum so fun. My boys love it. We go to the centennial pool at the WVCFFC. It opens at noon and I generally go exercise then head over to the pool. you should totally come, it is so much fun.
Maeli is so cute! She is getting so big! I have got to get down there and see her! -Michelle
Hey Whit! I can't believe how big Maeli is getting. She is so cute and so is Parker. I am getting the felt party invitations out this week and can come drop yours by with a catalog if you are going to be around this week. Let me know if you are still interested and want to take a look at it. Talk to you soon!
Nat
Post a Comment