Last Sunday we did Maelies blessing. It was such a wonderful day. She looked to beautiful. The really neat thing is that she was blessed in my blessing dress. After 28 years the dress was still in really good condition and she looked so cute. My sister in law Heather took some really cute pictures of my little one and her big day. They turned out really cute. I also took some snap
shots of her right before the big event. Hope you enjoy my little princess.
The Snap Shots before the blessing
Our little Family after the blessing that My sister in law took and the big fam/friends picture.


My best friend Jenni and I with our new babies.




Aren't these pictures beautiful. Thanks Heather for taking the time to take the wonderful pictures.


12 comments:
Whitney she looks so cute! I can't believe that dress is 28 years old. It is so cute! Did your mom make that? I love it. I am in the process right now of trying to find a blessing dress. And I love the pictures Heather took. What a great day!
Very cute dress! She looks so adorable in it. How are things going? The pics look really great.
Whitney she looks so cute!! I love the picture of her foot with the rings on it. Such a cute idea. I hope that Maelie and Madison become as good of friends as we are :)
She looks gorgeous, just like her mommy. Such sweet pictures.
Awesome pictures! She is so adorable. Hopefully I'll see you again on Thursday!
She is beautiful Whit! That is awesome that she is wearing the same dress that you wore too. Wow!
she looks so cute...she looks so much like you when she smiles. Congratulations! and the pictures your sis in law took are wonderful!
What a beautiful family. Look at her little smile, she is so pretty, and the dress is so amazing. We are so excited for you guys. It looks like you are having a lot of fun this summer.
It looks like it turned out so good. That is super sweet that she was blessed in your dress.
She is so sweet! The pictures are all so cute.
She is adorable! The pictures are amazing! Does Heather take photos often?
All those pictures are so cute...especially the ones of little Maelie. She is adorable. You have such a cute cute family!
Post a Comment