This morning Parker wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. He was so cute. He wanted me to dance with him. It was so cute I had to run and get the camera. Here is a cute little video of my Parker Dancing.
I Do Now
3 days ago
This morning Parker wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. He was so cute. He wanted me to dance with him. It was so cute I had to run and get the camera. Here is a cute little video of my Parker Dancing.
Posted by Whitney at 12:37 PM
8 comments:
I love when he goes over and dances for Maelie - what a stud! I definitely see stardom in his future!
What a dancer! He's such a cutie.
My favorite part is also when he is by Maelie, although I am more convinced that he is shooting her for making noise rather than doing a dance for her :)
So cute. It was too cute when he went over to Maelie and danced for her. What a stud!
hey i tagged you!
that is hilarious! parker is so dang cute. it's fun to see you once a week now. we'll have to figure out a different way to get together once story time is over!
How cute is that! That is Gavin's favorite show and we always have to bust a move when it is on.
Hey Whit-
I might not be at story time tomorrow. i have a couple different things going on in the morning but i'll still try to make it over if i can. if not, i'll see you next week.
Post a Comment