Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!!!!

All my life I have been a BYU cougar fan. I grew up going to games, watching games etc... Then I married a Man who loves BYU just as much or more than I do. In fact he graduated from University of Utah and to his graduation he wore his BYU Tie. I told him he was crazy, but it was a hit. What can we say we are blue all the way through. So naturally my kids are being exposed to BYU. We couldn't resist having them have matching shirts for all the game days. Here is a photo shoot if my BYU Kids.





9 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

Sorry Whit, I couldn't resist teasing you back! You don't need me to tell you what color my blood bleeds, but I will say that your little kids are pretty darn cute sporting their team colors! Isn't it fun to have such a great tradition to pass on to the kids? I am feeling like November 22 will be quite the show down! Too bad we will be cheering for opposite teams! Go big RED!

heather said...

Look at her chubby legs!

Michelle said...

Go Cougars! Your kids are SO CUTE! I bleed blue but Joe bleeds red. Our kids don't know what to think. Maybe they bleed purple. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you all the way with the blue. My mom attended BYU-Hawaii back in the days and my cousins in Provo and Idaho. Sad to say that my husband is a true U fan. Cute kids!

Sara said...

GO COUGARS!!!

The Faller's! said...

CUTE!!! What do you do on Thursday's at 10:30am? I started taking Brynlee to "story time" at hunter library and it was pretty fun. You should totally come next week if you can!

Kristi said...

Even though they are wearing Y shirts they couldn't be any cuter! We are split here at my household. Derek likes the Y and I am all about the Utes. I have to admit your team looks good this year, but nothing matters come November 22nd. :)
I would wish your team good luck, but Ute fans aren't that nice. :)

Kelley Rae said...

Love the new layout - but your kids are definitely cuter! Sorry, but Go Utes!

Matt and ShaRee said...

Hey Whitney! Where did you get the BYU shirts? Matt has been trying to find something like that for our boys. Your kids look adorable.