Favorites:
Color: Blue
Movie: Robin Hood
Book: Any and All
Friend: Carson and Dylan
Toy: His cars
Favorite thing to say: I want to do it all by myself
Favorite T.V. show: Wonder pets
Favorite Food: Cereal (takes after his mom)
Favorite thing to do: Play with anyone who will play
Least Favorite thing: Go to sleep
Favorite Snack: Candy (he takes after his mom here too)
Favorite Songs: Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, ABC song, Twinkle twinkle and Taylor's swifts Picture to burn.
Now on to my little princess Maelie ( 4 Months old)
Favorite Color: Of course Pink
Favorite Food: Milk and Rice Cereal
Favorite toy: All toys that she can grab
Favorite Friend: Her big brother
Favorite thing to do: Sleep through the night and blow raspberries.
Least favorite thing: Stay awake when she is tired.
Also at 4 months old she can roll from her tummy to her back. She is getting to big to fast. Also this month she had her first experience with Rice Cereal and she loves it. Here is a video of her eating the cereal.
6 comments:
What a fun post - Maelie is darling!! Don't ya love the Wonder Pets?! Does everything have to be sung?!
What cute kiddos!! Maelie looks exactly like Parker!!! How fun! She doesn't look as petite as she did at Bear Lake...but I bet she's still lighter!!!
Love ya, j
How could I forget Whitney White? Of course I remember you. My first memory of you is at Brendance. You were sitting on a tall stool in the studio either before or after class.
I'm glad you stopped by the family blog. It's really fun to hear from you. I have to admit that I've stopped by your blog before to admire your beautiful children. Now I can make a comment now and then. One I'd like to make now is how awesome your daughter's thighs are in that BYU outfit. I love chubbly baby thighs. :)
It's fun to see your happy family.
Yeah, a favorites post. They are too cute!
Cute! I always think I'm going to remember all the stuff about my kids and then kick myself for not writing it down! Darling idea!
Whit-
I saw the Leiftings' cousin the other day at Chickfilet, she was on the way to your house. How fun to hear from you when I was already thinking about you. Your children are beautiful. The only thing I would change is that Y for a U.
Post a Comment