I got this tag from a few different people, so I decided I better do it. Here are the rules: you have to take 10 pictures of the following items RIGHT NOW. NO STRAIGHTENING, NO CLEANING, NO WIPING YOUR KIDS FACES, NOTHING, BE HONEST. I got this tag right before I went to bed so all the pictures were taken last night. It's a good thing because if you saw what I looked like right now you would die. Anyway here we go. Don't judge me to harshly.


This is what my kids were doing. Parker was just following me around, watching me take pictures
Here is a self portrait of me!!! Boy do I look tired!!!!
Here is my lovely laundry room. Don't mind the mess
Here is my favorite room!!!
Here is my messy messy closet.
Here is my fridge. I need to clean that baby out.
Here is my bathroom
I was supposed to post a picture of my favorite shoes, Well I have a ton of shoes and I have a ton of favorites. But the shoes I wear the most right now are these
Here is my messy sink. I guess I better do the dishes today.
And last but not least I wish I was on vacation here.
1 comments:
Mess? Sorry I don't see much mess! Your house is so cute, is the basement all finished up yet?
Post a Comment