We had such a great Halloween this year!. Parker was Jack Sparrow, Maelie was little bo peep and Jentry was her sheep. They looked so cute! Bryan and the kids drilled and painted pumpkins this year! It was so fun and so much easier than carving! They turned out really cute! Halloween day started with a Halloween parade at school. It was so fun to see all the kids and teachers and the office staff in there costumes. What a fun group of teachers we had they all dressed up!! Then it was on to the class parties. Me and one other lady were in charge of Maelie's class and we had to do both morning and afternoon kindergarten, it was a lot of kids, but they had a good time and I had a lot of help. After her class I ran to help in Parkers. It was a lot less hectic with half the kids! The kids had a blast! It was a short day so it was nice to get them out early and head to see Grandma Jeri at her school and then on to Grandma Joyce's, we then head to dads work to trick or treat! I think with all the candy we get at his work we could be done, but it isn't Halloween without trick or treating with the cousins. We then headed to Janan's to eat, have scones and then on the trick or treating. Since it was such a nice night we were out for a long time! So much fun! The only not so fun thing is me, Bryan and my mom had to still clean the building. Boy was it a mess, but it was nice to have some help! I love halloween because I love candy. But most of all I love to see my kids all dressed up in such cute costumes!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago




















1 comments:
love it! and I love your family picture at the top --
beautiful whit ;)
Post a Comment