Valerie our neighbor and really good friend got married. I set her up with Justin my mom neighbor and the rest is history. My kids love love love Val. I was Valerie's Young Women leader and she has watched my kids forever. Her and her family are like family to us and we love them. I have also know Justin since he was a baby and we are good friends with his family as well. Justin's mom was my young women leader growing up. They are so cute and we are so happy for them. We do miss having them close by and seeing them though. They Got married November 22nd and it was such a neat day. My kids were part of the wedding party and they looked so cute and had a great time. We love Val and Justin!! Congrats!
I Do Now
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment