Friday, December 27, 2013

We love sports

We have gone to a lot of sporting events lately. Bryan bought season tickets to the BYU basketball games and Parker is his little buddy that gets to go with. Their tickets are on the 10th row and it makes for an exciting time. Parker and Bryan get on the jumbo tron almost every time.  The girls and I also got to attend one. It was a lot of fun. The girls loved watching the cheerleaders and even got to have a picture with them.  Bryan also took Parker to the coldest BYU football game. They didn't last long, but had a fun time. We love BYU games.
Bryan and I also got to attend a few Jazz game. His company has awesome tickets in the lower bowl and we get a dinner before hand as well. We always have a good time and I love to spend time with my hubby. We are a sports family and we love to watch them, so going to sporting events is something we all love!















0 comments: